[Oeva-list] Are you a fan or a fanatic?

garry painter garry at europa.com
Sun Apr 24 12:04:35 PDT 2011

Ha! Do you realize that article is 19 years old, and was written by
someone from Ohio?

But even worse,  the debt has ballooned to $13 billion according to
the 2010 BPA annual report.

I've been studying debt lately with all the "national debt" talk.
It's actually very interesting.
What cost $9 billion in 1992 would cost $13.81 billion in 2010
So the debt, adjusted for inflation, has actually gone down.

And I wonder how much of that debt is from WPPSS?
I spent the last hour trying to find the actual number, and came up
empty handed.

Anyways, history is history, and we can only learn from it.

hmm... Look at that. Solar panels are now down to nearly $2/watt.

Woo Hoo!