[Oeva-list] Switch to renewables

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Sun Apr 24 15:17:49 PDT 2011

Hello Oliver

I agree. Not sure why residential is not given the same option to buy 100%
wind as done for businesses. To be able to support 100% wind made it an
easy  choice.

Maybe if enough people start asking they will make that an option? Rick do
you have any thoughts on this?

Don

In a message dated 4/23/2011 7:08:03 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,