[Oeva-list] Electric vehicle registrations

Myles Twete matwete at comcast.net
Fri Apr 29 14:04:15 PDT 2011

I wonder if this is only for Biennial registration cars.  Probably ALL 5 or
so of the antique electric cars registered in this state are registered with
Antique plates and only pay a one-time registration fee.

I'd like to see what that electric "motor home" looks like that is listed
there J  .or even the single listing for "truck".

-Myles