[Oeva-list] Nissan Leaf Tour at PSU Thurs!

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 1 08:02:40 PST 2011

If you are interested in one, I would recommend going to the Nissan Tour.
They know much more about the Leaf than the dealership sales guys. I would
also recommend coming to one of our meetings and talking to people that
have been driving the car for 6-8 months.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon