[Oeva-list] World Trade Center

Jeff Kim jeff.shorepower at gmail.com
Sat Dec 3 15:32:58 PST 2011

FYI,
Just wanted to let everyone know that some of our early Level 2 stations
were designed and manufactured with super sensitive GFCI protection, which
is good from a safety standpoint, but may create false ground fault trips
and interrupt charging. The stations normally automatically reset and
resume charging after 5 minutes, but GFCI trips can reoccur. We will be
updating the charging station on First and Salmon, in front of the World
Trade Center, so the station may be periodically unavailable until Monday.
 There are other Level 2 and 3 stations in the garage under the World Trade
Center if you need a charging station in that area.

Thank you for your patience during this time, as we improve the user
experience.

Jeff Kim
President
Shorepower Technologies