[Oeva-list] Volt battery fires

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 13:05:18 PST 2011

There were a few fires with the Chevy S10 Electric trucks too. I am
surprised none of the Volt Fire stories (at least the ones that I have
read) have mentioned this. GM was not responsive to us, S10EV owners, even
when we found the bug in their firmware. I had a coolant pump fail and
there was no indication by the truck. I just happened to find it because an
expert on the S10EV mailing list gave me a list of things to periodically
check.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon