[Oeva-list] December Meeting

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 14:08:48 PST 2011

Our December meeting is Thursday this week. This year, as we have done the
last few years, our December meeting will be a potluck gathering. Please
bring a desert, snack, drinks, or entrée to share if you can.

We will also be opening nominations for the officer/board member positions
for 2012. We'll hold elections in the January meeting.

Meeting time/place:

downtown Portland at The World Trade Center <http://www.wtcpd.com/>, on the
corner of SW Salmon and 1st Street.

   - 7pm - 7:30, Socializing, Car show and tell
   - 7:30 - 9pm, Eating and socializing, officer nominations

The courtyard provides outlets for recharging your vehicle, so bring your
EV if you have one.
Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon