[Oeva-list] Oregon EV News of the Week 2011 Dec 6

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 6 20:59:15 PST 2011

 Get plugged in to Oregon Electric Vehicle News! http://goo.gl/Zg29N
Follow OEVA on twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/OEVAorg> or
facebook<https://www.facebook.com/oevadotorg>
.

*Top Story ================================*
The OEVA December meeting is on the 8th. It is a desert potluck and we'll
have annual officer nominations.
fb.me/MzIiYP46

 *Upcoming Oregon EVents ===================*
o OEVA December potluck party meeting, December 8th oeva.org
 o NW EV gathering Sunday, December 11 @3:00 pm fb.me/1t2qAf2go
o Freightliner Green Transportation Conference January 11, 2012
fb.me/1ay9a7VmB

 *Media from Recent EVents ===================*
o photo: Old meets new: charging stations at Intel fb.me/14lUx05QN
o photo: Nissan Leaf on Electric Street in Beaverton fb.me/LOpIyiMP
o photos" Nissan Leaf Drive Electric Tour 2011 fb.me/1eUuIBieF
o video: Nissan Leaf at Hood to Coast 2011 fb.me/1qGlsKghi

 *Northwest EV News of Note ===================*
 o EV Drive offers up monster e-Moto-CRF250R for pre-order fb.me/UoRSHkb6
o Every Legacy Hospital to have EV Charging Stations fb.me/M2Qs9Dz4
o Oregon Takes the Lead on Mileage Fees fb.me/ulNgRhAH
o PSU Seminar: The impact of EVs on travel decisions fb.me/FG0F3ycs
o Oregon-based Porteon has big plans for their little EV in Jamaica
fb.me/19h9mVdPX
o Old-town Sherwood makeover to include EV charging stations fb.me/17gNzqPuB
o The beauty of Oregon in time-lapse fb.me/13jlAQf0I
o Beaverton library has 3 solar powered EV charging station fb.me/1ihcZi82H
o video: The Arcimoto Idea fb.me/VhtAGS6d

*Other EV News of Note =====================*
 o Plug-in Prius goes on sale fb.me/1s7NlLdTU
o Utah converters helping people kick the gas habit fb.me/BcYtItGI
o Aptera is no more fb.me/WkpSSVER
o video: Growing Pains for EV Manufacturers fb.me/HBHQaGqJ

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon