[Oeva-list] buying charger from china

Peakfoto Digital Photo Still n Video ken at peakfoto.com
Sat Dec 10 13:19:21 PST 2011

 I'm want to get a ElCon PFC1500 Charger  for my EV scooter , mostly because its, small, more water tight than, zivan , and can run 110-220 .

I'm hoping to have enough power to goto albany form corvallis someday and 220 charging would give me lots more flexiility  for places .

coarse I'd have to get the fancy recpt. and trigering circut to do this also . Is there a safe to order from china ? I have more time than money ..

or other idea sence I found a used zivan ng1 for $350 .????