[Oeva-list] Blinks going crazy?

D K dimakukushkin at gmail.com
Tue Dec 20 20:59:16 PST 2011

Wonder if any one else sees weired behaviour from Blinks?

Check this out - according to web site, my current charge consumed 311kW -
I wish such batteries existed:)
http://i1195.photobucket.com/albums/aa390/stunt822/Misc%20Public/311KW.jpg

ALso my home charger often hangs and reboots on plug in.  May keep saying
"charging will begin on plugin" while actually charging.
On public chargers notices timer often resets, like this weekend at IKEA.

Is it just me, or Blinks are far from ideal?
On opposite, chargepoint works great for me.

Dmitry