[Oeva-list] Oregon EV News of the Week 2011 Dec 21

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 00:20:52 PST 2011

 Get plugged into our paper.li <http://goo.gl/AH7vx>
Stay current with us on twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/OEVAorg>
Find out Watts up on our facebook <https://www.facebook.com/oevadotorg> page
.

*Top Story ================================*
OEVA Dec meeting picture on the cover of state auto dealership magazine. EV
article on page 4. fb.me/1r6feNiW6

 *Upcoming Oregon EVents ===================*
 o Freightliner Green Transportation Conference January 11, 2012
fb.me/1ay9a7VmB
o Portland International Auto Show January 26-29, 2012 fb.me/18WpYC6Rs
*
*
*

Media from Recent EVents ===================*
 o video: LA Times looks at the Brammo Emplule fb.me/1c7AzGE4V
o video: Portland State University test drives the Nissan Leaf
fb.me/1bv6zrUnT
o video: Deb Seymour: "Little ZENN Car" fb.me/1uH3WxNT8
o video: Take a look around Oregon through the eyes of "Leverage"
fb.me/1qGoN9JJJ

 *Northwest EV News of Note ===================*
 o Good Sam charging stations open on Dec 28th in Portland fb.me/1iurpiNLF
o AAA offers roadside assistance trucks to charge electric cars
fb.me/1g8fT024D
o Revenge of the Electric Car now playing at the Darkside Cinema in
Corvallis Oregon fb.me/1p6ah5EwZ
o General Maintenance Supervisor job at Johnson Controls fb.me/1jMPNU1bI
o Daimler Trucks North America Job: Engineering Analyst fb.me/1cMkXtNfh
o Mariners install electric-car charging stations at Safeco Field
fb.me/1aLl386Wb
o Renewable energy helped stabilize Oregon electricity prices fb.me/KaEjePwR
o Power at Truck Stops? Braun Express says Bring It! - Shorepower
Technologies fb.me/V9y1Ok4C
o Cool Fuel on Track at PIR fb.me/W4pG3Wup
o Blink changes EV Project terms fb.me/1ctTppxEp
o Select Kohl's in Ore & other EV Project states to get charging stations
fb.me/17QARy6qE

*Other EV News of Note =====================*
 o Reserve your Plugless Power system and receive a $150 electricity rebate
fb.me/DnoDYmb3
o Ford To Launch New Electric and Hybrid Vehicles fb.me/1gFEMOZYg
o GE WattStation available on Amazon.com fb.me/1gKF3cWxd

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon