[Oeva-list] Blinks going crazy?

D K dimakukushkin at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 09:15:10 PST 2011

Wow, that sounds disturbing - mine never had issue to charge. On opposite,
I have schedule to charge in the morning, and often it charges at night
some time.

I guess it really wants me to have full charge:)

2 days ago STATs on mine jumped to show over 1 Mega-Watt-Hour of power used
in December.

Dmitry