[Oeva-list] new corvallis charging stations

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Wed Dec 21 10:16:20 PST 2011

On 12/21/11 10:07 AM, Peakfoto Digital Photo Still n Video wrote:
>  I was driving by the new ?Panera?  bakery in downtown corvallis and I'm positive I saw some guy installing charging 2 station signs .
>
> Its on right the corner of 4th n harrision the old hollywood video store .

Yes, I used one once just to use it.  They're some odd brand I've never
heard of, though someone said they're common in the midwest (I didn't
think charging stations would be "common" anywhere...).  I'm glad
they're installing signs, as they're almost always filled with gas cars.
 I didn't say anything as they're new and the parking spaces have been
more needed than the charging stations, but it is a nice show of support
that the stations were put in.