[Oeva-list] Blinks going crazy?

Brian Lockhart bdlockhart at flyglobalnow.com
Wed Dec 21 13:33:04 PST 2011

I've had recurrent issues that seem to have been resolved by changing Blinky
from WiFi to cell communication.  Seemingly unrelated, this morning I
couldn't get the climate control to come on until the third try; on the
first attempt I heard the contactor pull in and then dropped out; on the
second try I heard the car beep but no blue light and no contactor action.
I'm wondering whether it's the fault of Blink, LEAF, Carwings, or iPhone.
The iPhone app was unable to get a response from the server Saturday evening
through Sunday evening.

Brian Lockhart

P In the interests of the environment, please print only if necessary and
recycle

  _____