[Oeva-list] World Trade Center EVSE Changes

Kevin Fairham-Wheeler Kevin.Fairham-Wheeler at pgn.com
Thu Dec 22 16:19:12 PST 2011

The PGE's ShorePower charging station at 1st and Salmon in downtown Portland will be under construction starting as early as 12/22/11. There will be Level I charging available during the construction period but the Level II unit will be shut down. All will be replaced by two Level II charging stations by 1/14/12.

We apologize for any inconvenience this will cause. Level I, Level II and DC Quick Charging is and will remain available in the World Trade Center garage. That entry is on Taylor between 1st and 2nd off Naito Parkway.

Thank you for your patience,

Kevin

Kevin Fairham-Wheeler
Transportation Electrification