[Oeva-list] Invitation to connect on LinkedIn

ben missler via LinkedIn member at linkedin.com
Fri Dec 23 08:52:47 PST 2011

LinkedIn
------------

    ben missler requested to add you as a connection on LinkedIn:

Eric,

- ben

Accept invitation from ben missler
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-5iaz1v-gwjfv6tu-1d/Xxn6fY6bQztwGyfFPJAYTfUBXUbtPq/blk/I1954261438_3/1BpC5vrmRLoRZcjkkZt5YCpnlOt3RApnhMpmdzgmhxrSNBszYPnPwPd34SczgRej59bT0QqBAUbmIUbP0Pd3kOdjgNcPkLrCBxbOYWrSlI/EML_comm_afe/?hs=false&tok=12WihdzwHkU501

View invitation from ben missler
http://www.linkedin.com/e/-5iaz1v-gwjfv6tu-1d/Xxn6fY6bQztwGyfFPJAYTfUBXUbtPq/blk/I1954261438_3/3dve3cQcjoOd3kVckALqnpPbOYWrSlI/svi/?hs=false&tok=1mBmnOcsvkU501

Why might connecting with ben missler be a good idea?

ben missler's connections could be useful to you:

After accepting ben missler's invitation, check ben missler's connections to see who else you may know and who you might want an introduction to. Building these connections can create opportunities in the future.

--
(c) 2011, LinkedIn Corporation