[Oeva-list] Oregon EV News of the Week 2011 Dec 27

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 27 20:27:29 PST 2011

 *Plug in* to our paper.li <http://goo.gl/LUXxi>
Stay *Current *with us on twitter <http://twitter.com/#!/OEVAorg>
Find out *Watts *up on our facebook <https://www.facebook.com/oevadotorg>
 page.

*Top Story ====================================*
o Diversifying transportation with EVs is an important part of Salem's
energy strategy fb.me/1twx08xE9

 *Upcoming Oregon EVents =======================*
 o Statewide Transportation Strategy Technical Advisory Committee Meeting
January 3, 2012 fb.me/Y6yRRIoo
o Freightliner Green Transportation Conference January 11, 2012
fb.me/1ay9a7VmB
o Webinar: How to Answer Common Plug-In Questions January 18 fb.me/1B2DzBCdI
*
*
o Portland International Auto Show January 26-29, 2012 fb.me/18WpYC6Rs
*

Media from Recent EVents =======================*
 o Charging stations in Salem fb.me/DwxhOL2z
o video: Oregon's Solar Highway Project fb.me/16e1T2TrH
o video: Project Get Ready fb.me/Erf6ZiJK

  *Northwest EV News of Note =======================*
 o Tax breaks on EV charging stations ending - Hurry! fb.me/16z7cvEtP
o Portland's EV readiness is a rolemodel for other cities fb.me/1mpbpWC1j
o Oregon's REDCloud helps bring EVs to agriculture in Chile fb.me/D0f4nEG8
o McMinnvile's yuletide of yore included EVs fb.me/Bbkp87qR
o Ashland City Council OKs install of two EV charging stations
fb.me/1uD7UgYbA
o MotoCzysz’s D1g1tal Dr1ve D1 in the Isle of Man TT Zero race
fb.me/1dEukPIPV
o Downtown Corvallis has a new charging station on the corner of 4th and
Harrision
o Salem EV FAQ fb.me/KTxKTRts

*Other EV News of Note =========================*
 o Ten Electric Cars Coming in 2012 fb.me/16UOVW0it
o The Ford Green Plan fb.me/1pVQiTYrR
o Howard Dunholter, life-long EV advocate & oldest Tesla owner, died soon
after his 100th birthday fb.me/11Bi6cONu
o Ford Focus Electric 1st Look - Inside the Future fb.me/P2Vb5pi7
o The Revenge of the Electric Car DVD is now available for pre-order
fb.me/IZrfTSQw
o Price and options for 2012 Tesla Model S available fb.me/114oTGHnZ

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon