[Oeva-list] Level 1 vs Level 2 "battles"

Scott Hippe scott1954wa at me.com
Tue Dec 27 22:54:06 PST 2011

Not all level 1 users are of long charge duration. We are confusing this issue with a few old EV's that don't have level 2 interfaces. But in a mass produced EV world there will still be lots of level 1 EVs. Electric bicycles, electric mopeds,
neighborhood electric vehicles and other vehicles with small 5kw and 10 kw packs could charge in a very reasonable time at 120v and could in some urban areas easily outnumber larger EVs. This is already the case in much of the world where millions of electric scooters are already in existance.

Scott Hippe