[Oeva-list] EVSE

Alan Bates abates at shorepower.com
Thu Dec 29 10:06:20 PST 2011

Here are some links to a summary of residential EVSE offerings.

http://www.pluginrecharge.com/2011/08/residential-evse-roundup.html

http://www.mynissanleaf.com/viewtopic.php?f=26&t=5842

>From what I read on the message boards, the Schneider unit seems to be working ok for people and they like the price point.

Alan Bates
Vice President of Marketing
Shorepower Technologies
2351 NW York Street
Portland, OR 97210
O (503) 892-7345 M (503) 810-7396 Skype: shorepowertechnologies
abates at shorepower.com<mailto:abates at shorepower.com>
Recent news: http://www.shorepower.com/blog1