[Oeva-list] 82nd Ave of roses parade

Chris Arnesen chris at darkstarpro.com
Sun May 1 12:35:00 PDT 2011

Yep, my wife and I had a great time at the parade. I used window markers to write "No Gas, No Smog" on the side windows, "100% Electric" on the front, and "Oregon Electric Vehicle Assoc." and the website on the back.

I heard a lot of people comment saying "that is the new Nissan Leaf electic car" and one guy even yelled that I could go right ahead and park it in his garage. Lots of kids commenting that the Leaf was an awesome looking car too.

I'm thinking for the Hillsboro Fourth of July Parade I would like to tow a small trailer with an A-frame sign on it since the doors on the Leaf are non-magnetic...

Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen