[Oeva-list] Electric vehicle registrations

Jon Balgley jon at photodad.com
Mon May 2 09:31:41 PDT 2011

Cost to me:  Zero.

There was a place on the ODOT website to ask questions, so I asked.  I
even got a personal call saying it would take a little longer than
their "5 day" (?) response time, but then it arrived in the next day
or two.

They also pointed me at some older information posted here:

http://www.oregon.gov/ODOT/DMV/news/vehicle_stats.shtml