[Oeva-list] Modular EV Power J1772 Vehicle Conversion Kit

David Kerzel acev at bellsouth.net
Tue May 3 15:36:36 PDT 2011

OEVA,
Would you like a sample module for one of your members to test?
Let me know where to send one and I will get it out.  I think it is an
important simple gadget to maximize J1772 compatibility.
I get to Portland about twice a year and try to attend your meetings. I grew
up in Portland, went to Benson, and have family there.
David Kerzel
Modular EV Power LLC
http://modularevpower.com

Message: