[Oeva-list] Update on HB2328

mandamus01 at aol.com mandamus01 at aol.com
Tue May 3 17:06:01 PDT 2011

Sen Bruce Starr is the one who introduced this pile of bile .I wrote him an instructive letter asking him about things such as how he arrives at this equation and how would he differentiate between miles accumulated from out of state vs. instate .Asking him that since he thought that all vehicles that use the public roadways should pay their fair share how come he hadn't;t introduced legislation to tax bicycle riders etc of course he never responded .Maybe if all of us inundate his office with emails and telephone calls maybe he'll wake the hell up.