[Oeva-list] Update on HB2328

D K dimakukushkin at gmail.com
Wed May 4 09:23:45 PDT 2011

Looks like a way to "kill electric vehicle" once again.
A bit more additional tax, slight electricity rate increase plus some
required maintnance of required measuring unit, throw couple extra hundred
dollars a year to EV TCO - and buying EV will be completely disadvantaged.

I see buying Prius and outfitting it with 4-6 kWh battery pack  - being
simply cheaper per mile then. AND don't forget - Prius has no range
limitation, which is very appealing to general public.
It is very sad to see legislature kill EV once again.  They clearly don't
care about foreign oil independency.