[Oeva-list] Update on HB2328

CraigSchaefer calvinjean2 at comcast.net
Wed May 4 15:00:07 PDT 2011

Yes, I get 20 mpg.  Not every day, but that was my last tank.   1999 Dodge 5.9 diesel 2wd.

Who am I?     I may be an idiot, but not calling any names here, I just have a different opinion, which I'm finding is not welcome in this world of 'everybody drive a leaf'.

I came to this list in search of information about building my own electric vehicle because 1) it interests me, and 2) I can.

It seems that 50% of the list is more concerned with not paying taxes and government intrusion than creating a vehicle that will cost much less to run over the long haul, even if they had to pay $300/yr in fees.

I'm going to keep my eye on ya'll.   Every now and then there's something of value here.