[Oeva-list] Update on HB2328

Theoldcars at aol.com Theoldcars at aol.com
Wed May 4 16:06:00 PDT 2011

As someone stated before the problem here is what if you have several EVs.
Just like an ICE an EV can fill many roles. A person could have a truck,
car and  other EVs. It would not be very fair to charge a flat fee of 300
dollars per each EV.

Makes the most sense if your going to collect by mileage to do it during
registration. You would not have to go into DMV if you were mailing it in you
 could just report your mileage and pay at the same time.

Don

In a message dated 5/4/2011 2:17:07 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,