[Oeva-list] Update on HB2328

mandamus01 at aol.com mandamus01 at aol.com
Wed May 4 17:10:47 PDT 2011

Chris,
Rick here.I'm in Salem.I am going to try to get a meeting with a couple of State Senators.I have my questions but I would like to have your calculations on the Fuel tax versus the proposed EV Road tax.Also all of the other pertinent figures that you have.You know that Washington State has already introduced a 100 dollar a year road tax for EV's as their remedy.That seems to be a fair deal.If you could send that info to me I think that I could put it all together for a presentation.

Thanks,
Rick