[Oeva-list] license plates

Scott Hippe scott.hippe at me.com
Thu May 5 15:32:40 PDT 2011

I am looking for some good ideas regarding license plate frames.  Currently I have the plastic ones supplied by the dealer, but
I am not really interested in doing free advertising for my dealer who I have several complaints about anyway.

There are many sites on the internet that make the frames but I have not found any that stand out as EV oriented.  Of course,
you can request custom ones, but some suppliers are not as good quality as others and it is hard to tell from the web site.

Also, I have not really decided for sure what wording I want on the frame, you know like "no gas, no fumes", etc.  I just have not
come up with something that really grabs me.

Thus the request for input from other EVer's.

Scott Hippe