[Oeva-list] Fwd: Think Price Announced

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Thu May 5 16:23:10 PDT 2011

During the "clean cars initiative", where we adopted California's auto
pollution standards, the ZEV part, especially the ZEV credits, were considered
optional. I suspect we did not adopt them.

In CA the automakers get credits for selling ZEV's.  They are probably the
$4000 difference (probably more in CA).

Gary