[Oeva-list] Fwd: Think Price Announced

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 16:24:35 PDT 2011

Washington is not a ZEV state. The guy from the Tesla Seattle store and I
were just talking about this last weekend when I saw the Model S. Washington
does have incentives but they are to the buyers not to the car companies. So
Tesla (and others) actually make more money on a car that they sell in
Oregon (and other ZEV states) than they do on a car sold in Washington (or
other non-ZEV states).

Regards,
Pat
Offshore Drilling or Offshore Wind? Simple Choice