[Oeva-list] Local EV Media Hits (West Linn Tidings)

chris at darkstarpro.com chris at darkstarpro.com
Fri May 6 11:57:10 PDT 2011

Just a quick heads-up that there is a front page story in the West Linn
Tidings this week regarding "driving green" and the Nissan LEAF. They
interviewed me a couple of weeks ago and got some pictures, but didn't
know when it would publish.

The story will be up on their website when their server issues are taken
care of at http://www.westlinntidings.com/ and probably eventually on the
other Pamplin Media Group websites like The Portland Tribune.

During the interview we had a long conversation about the OEVA and I
really pushed the EV Awareness Day in July, so I'm disappointed that none
of that made it to print. I'll be posting a comment on the digital version
to hopefully make up for that oversight! :-)

Sincerely,
Chris Arnesen