[Oeva-list] Equating batteries as "fuel".. Only at Moon Beam Sally's Acquarius Used Cars!

Steve's Account stevel at fern.com
Fri May 6 19:48:03 PDT 2011

I think anybody with a cell phone or an ipod has a pretty good idea what
a battery is and what it does. And most anyone interested in buying
an EV is likely to be more experienced with batteries rather than less
experienced.

Trying to equate battery with anything other than the standard
definition of battery is likely to get the potiential buyer thinking
they are dealing with some sort of lunatic who is trying to sell them
snake oil.

Just like buying any used vehicle, if you don't feel that you have the
knowledge and ability to evaluate what you are getting, you take it to
an expert who you trust, and substitute their judgement for your own.

And I'm sure Nissan will come out with some form of "certified used car"
program for Leaves as well.

Trying to hide behind "it's too complex for you to understand" is a
sure fire way to have me looking at another dealer/car etc.

Steve