[Oeva-list] is anyone sellling Volts at a reasonable price?

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Sun May 8 14:50:03 PDT 2011

Better yet if they are around here.  Is someone (besides Santa) making a list
of who is naughty and nice?

This one is $10K over MSRP, and, since it is used, someone no doubt already
took the federal and perhaps California tax credits. (I hope they get
recaptured if you sell it within a certain time).

Gary

> Subject: Re: Volt at Chevrolet
>
> Amazing. This is WAY over MSRP.
>
> Nissan Leaf dealers are selling their car at or below MSRP.  Your pricing is
crazy.

> The electric car folks are putting together a list of dealers that sell at
MSRP and those that don't. We'll add you to the list of those who don't.

> thanks, mike
>

> On May 8, 2011, at 12:10 PM, Brandi Snook wrote:
>

>> Dear Mike,
>>
>> Thank you for your inquiry! I just wanted to follow up and let you know I
recieved your request for information on the new Chevrolet Volt at Town &
Country Chevrolet.

>> Below you will find information and pictures of the vehicle you inquired
about and you can get more information on our great selection of new vehicles
at .