[Oeva-list] Matt Briggs Open House this Saturday--EV drivers wanted

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Sun May 8 16:08:54 PDT 2011

On May 14th, Matt  Briggs, director, producer, and writer of the movie
Deep Green, www.deepgreenmovie.com will be holding an Open House at his
residence at 305 G Avenue in Lake Oswego from 1:00-5:00 pm.

He will be featuring a 9 kWh photovoltaic installation, energy efficient
home retrofits, rainwater reuse, deep recycling, home electric vehicle
charging, pedal electric bikes, and more.  As part of the open, Matt was
hoping to showcase 4+ EVs.  He is anticipating approximately 500
attendees.

Matt's email is [matt at deepgreenfilms.org] and you can
correspond directly with him.

If you are planning to go let me or Paul Burkey know--we need one person to
bring one of the OEVA displays.

Gary