[Oeva-list] Fwd: Watts up?

Scott Hippe scott.hippe at me.com
Mon May 9 13:55:51 PDT 2011

A current meter with inductive clamps can be used to take measurements non-invasively.

One designed for home use is explained here.

http://www.theenergydetective.com/store/ted-5000

However, on another blog I monitor, this issue regarding Blink standby power arose, and they measured 0.1 amp during standby.
However, the meter has a minimum resolution of 0.1 amp, so they concluded that it drew less than 0.1 amp.

Begin forwarded message: