[Oeva-list] Sherwood Cruisin'

gfifield at onlinenw.com gfifield at onlinenw.com
Wed May 11 07:10:33 PDT 2011

Sherwood Cruisin' June 11th is fast approaching!

If you haven't pre-registered please do so now.
http://tinyurl.com/5s2mnag

I got a head count of about 10 cars at the last meeting.

>From Scott of the Crusin' committee in a letter to Richard Donavan:
 "I will need an official count of cars
before we can get the location confirmed.
Jim Haynes is working the detail on the entry passes. . .
   In order for the OEVA cars to park together, we will have to get them
grouped together in line.  We can have a spot, but we cannot escort each
car individually into the show.  Once it starts we will have 15K people
to get around and it is too dangerous to bring them in one at a time.
We need everyone to be there no later than 6am in the preregistration line."

Jim Haynes of the Chamber is coordinating our complimentary passes.

For those of you who will be traveling at range-risk I have a level II
charging station in my garage; about 3 miles South.

Gene Fifield