[Oeva-list] Leaf Available in Beaverton

patrick0101 at gmail.com patrick0101 at gmail.com
Wed May 11 17:54:01 PDT 2011

I drove by Beaverton Nissan and saw a Leaf in the showroom. I stopped in to
drool on it and they told me that the would-be owner just backed out on the
car at 4:30 today. They are will be selling it "at MSRP or higher". He said
they have a list of 20 people that are interested in 'orphaned' cars like
this one. He said it will sell very quickly and he would be shocked if it
was still there on Sunday.

If you are interested, contact:
Joe Clark
503.643.8676
joec at beavertonauto.com

The car is a silver SL model.

Also, if you have ordered your car at this location, they would be willing
to sell you this one at the agreed price and then later sell yours at
MSRP+.

Regards,
Pat
Sunlight will never cost $4/gallon