[Oeva-list] A123 20Ah prismatic cells

Myles Twete matwete at comcast.net
Fri May 13 10:02:38 PDT 2011

What are the prices they're quoting?

From: oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org [mailto:oeva-list-bounces at oeva.org] On
Behalf Of Jon Balgley
Sent: Friday, May 13, 2011 9:06 AM
To: phil hochstetler
Cc: OEVA
Subject: Re: [Oeva-list] A123 20Ah prismatic cells

I wasn't at the meeting, but I have communicated with them.  They responded
quickly to my inquiry.  They have a "pack builder's kit".  A little
expensive for me.  If other people are interested, perhaps we can get
together for a group buy to bring the price down.

On Fri, May 13, 2011 at 8:18 AM, phil hochstetler