[Oeva-list] The trip in brief

Jeff Kim jeff.shorepower at gmail.com
Mon May 16 01:11:32 PDT 2011

Alan,
The blue light indicates there is power at the connector.  In the case of
the Level 1 connector, it is always powered (so the light is always blue),
unless there is a fault.  The Level 2 connector is only powered if it is
connected to the vehicle and establishes communication with the vehicle, but
it should have worked when you plugged it in.

Jeff