[Oeva-list] The trip in brief

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Mon May 16 09:58:29 PDT 2011

On 5/16/11 1:11 AM, Jeff Kim wrote:
> Alan,
> The blue light indicates there is power at the connector.  In the case
> of the Level 1 connector, it is always powered (so the light is always
> blue), unless there is a fault.  The Level 2 connector is only powered
> if it is connected to the vehicle and establishes communication with the
> vehicle, but it should have worked when you plugged it in.

All I got was a beep, and screen just kept showing pictures of
shorepower stuff.  I'm pretty sure no blue lights turned on, either on
the station nor in my car, and I didn't hear any of the usual relay
action.  I'm not sure I looked too closely at the car though - I was
expecting feedback from the station itself.  I could go up next weekend
and try it again...