[Oeva-list] Leaf ordering

Scott Hippe scott.hippe at me.com
Mon May 16 17:21:27 PDT 2011

For your information:

At Matt Briggs' open house last Saturday, I was asked 'Why can't I order a Leaf on the Nissan website?'.  As you know,
Nissan opened up pre-ordering of Leafs again on May 1.  What I did not know initially, was that only those people who
had previously registered on the site (creating a username and password) by April 20, 2011 are offered the opportunity
to now place an order for the Leaf in this second round of pre-ordering.

Also, of course, the customer needs to be reside in one of the 7 launch states.