[Oeva-list] Insurance??

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Wed May 18 07:03:40 PDT 2011

On Tuesday, May 17, 2011 10:34:54 PM Bruce Reid wrote:
> Can anyone help me with some companies that will insure conversions? Does
> anyone know if State Farm will insure a conversion? Thanks, for the help.
> Bruce
My State Farm agent, who I used for 30 years, does insure my conversion and my
previous all-eletric truck. He had to go to extra effort (find underwriters,
etc). It was not an easy thing for him.

Unfortunately, he has not insured others that I have referred to him with EVs.

So I guess the answer is "sometimes", but not usually.

There are other agents around town with other companies that do ensure
conversions, as mentioned in previous list posts.

Gary