[Oeva-list] EV Celebration (aka Awareness) Day July 9 Pioneer Courthouse Square

Gary Graunke gary at whitecape.org
Wed May 18 08:01:57 PDT 2011

Dear friends of electric vehicles,

The Oregon Electric Vehicle Association (OEVA), a chapter of the Electric Auto
Association, is pleased to announce its annual Electric Vehicle Celebration
Day on Saturday, July 9, 2011, from 9:30 AM till 5:00 PM at Pioneer Courthouse
Square in the center of downtown Portland. While much remains to be done, we
intend to celebrate the remarkable progress that has taken place over the last
year. We invite you to share with us your vision of our electric
transportation future at this year's event as a speaker, exhibitor, or
sponsor.