[Oeva-list] Insurance??

The Donovans r_donovans at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 10:53:02 PDT 2011

The most important advice I'd give is be totally open and honest with your
insurance provider regarding your conversion and its modifications. If you
conceal information you may discover the insurance coverage "fine print" at a
most inopportune moment. Plus it can cause a black eye for others considering a
conversion as well.

Richard Donovan