[Oeva-list] charging efficiency

Alan Batie alan at batie.org
Wed May 18 11:42:41 PDT 2011

On 5/18/11 11:27 AM, chris at darkstarpro.com wrote:
> For those curious on how the Shorepower EVSEs function, I made a video
> this morning describing the details along with some things to look out for
> if you're having issues:
>
> http://vimeo.com/23917416
>
> Let me know if this is helpful!

very nicely done!  I did not hear any click in the station, nor did the
blue lights on the station start blinking --- those are nice feedback
features to note.  I must have not gotten the thing fully engaged
somehow, though I've not had any problems anywhere else...  I may have
not tried too hard since it looked inactive.

Any ideas on what to do in Salem for 4 hours while I charge up? ;-)