[Oeva-list] charging efficiency

Jon Balgley jon at photodad.com
Wed May 18 13:21:03 PDT 2011

I was thinking that Shorepower should make charging stations that have
little entertainment centers (with advertising, of course).  Little room
with a screen, shows TV shows and movie shorts, unlocks only when charging,
bathroom, etc.  In fact, this is such a good idea that I'm sure some battery
company is going to start doing it, and then start buying and killing
fast-charge technologies...