[Oeva-list] EV Motorcycle Project

Steve centred at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 21:29:38 PDT 2011

Hello Everyone,

I've been a member of the Oeva list for quite a few years now but haven't posted as EV's have only been a fanciful curiosity until recently.

I've had a little money come my way and am now thinking seriously about converting a street bike into electric. It would be my first conversion so I wanted to start small. I have done my research and have found all the components I need but my bike building skills are somewhat nil. As part of the project I'd like to hire someone familiar with EV bike conversions to help but don't know anyone local.

If anyone could provide a name or contact information for someone able and interested in helping me, I'd greatly appreciate it!

Thanks!

Steve M