[Oeva-list] Full trip report

dipron06 dipron06 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 07:30:53 PDT 2011

|> On Wed, 18 May 2011 23:56:27, Alan Batie <alan at batie.org> wrote:
|>
|> The trip home did use noticeably more power; interestingly I've
|> noticed my gas mileage tends to be slightly, but noticeably, lower
|> going south vs north in gas cars as well.

Yeah, years ago a drove a 14ft boxvan to Eugene twice a week from Portland and the way down would always have a headwind and the way back up would always have a tailwind. Very noticeable in a big truck like that. Thanks for the story and all the info. Always fun to hear about. Can't wait to hear about more travel & charging strategies you will experiment with.

 - Timothy Beltz