[Oeva-list] EV Motorcycle Project

Travis Gintz frodus17 at gmail.com
Thu May 19 09:11:35 PDT 2011

Hey Steve,

I'm in Portland (SW, towards Beaverton). I don't mind helping out a little
bit with your project.

Check my website:
www.evfr.net

Let me know if you need some help. I'll be busy finishing mine over the next
few weeks, but I don't mind giving pointers.

Regards,
Travis Gintz
www.manzanitamicro.com
www.elithion.com

On Wed, May 18, 2011 at 9:29 PM, Steve <centred at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
>
> I've been a member of the Oeva list for quite a few years now but haven't
> posted as EV's have only been a fanciful curiosity until recently.
>
> I've had a little money come my way and am now thinking seriously about
> converting a street bike into electric. It would be my first conversion so I
> wanted to start small. I have done my research and have found all the
> components I need but my bike building skills are somewhat nil. As part of
> the project I'd like to hire someone familiar with EV bike conversions to
> help but don't know anyone local.
>
> If anyone could provide a name or contact information for someone able and
> interested in helping me, I'd greatly appreciate it!
>
> Thanks!
>
> Steve M

Travis Gintz