[Oeva-list] EV Motorcycle Project

Steve centred at yahoo.com
Thu May 19 10:21:08 PDT 2011

Hi Travis, Thanks for the offer! I live in Beaverton as well, so not to far away. I'm still in the planning and getting things together stage so my project is not immediate. I checked out your site and its very cool, I'd really appreciate the help. I've messed around with electrical systems and some mechanical stuff but I know if I rely on my on resources, the bike would work but look completely shoddy lol.

How would the best way to contact you be?

P.S. this is just for anyone out there, I have a new folding electric bicycle for sale as well. If anyone's interested in one let me know and I can provide the details.

Steve